Thank you Montgomery County & the Town of Christiansburg
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for our Christiansburg location!
Thanks to all that joined us for our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for our new Christiansburg location.
Special Thanks to the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Christiansburg for their support!
Emergency Tips for Water Damage
Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas. Do not enter rooms with standing water where electrical hazards may exist.
Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping & blottng.
Wipe off any wood surfaces and use clothes pins to keep furniture skirting off damp floors or carpets.
Use aluminum foil or wood blocks between furtniture legs and wet carpeting
Keep a close eye on rivers and streams - be aware of surrounding water!
Call SERVPRO of Roanoke, Montomgery & Pulaski Counties for 24 hour Emergency Service.
Cold weather tips for your home
Cold weather has hit our area. Protect your home from freezing pipes:
1. Turn off outside faucets and allow to drain then cover with insulating foam covers.
2. Insulate any exposed pipes under or around house with foam insulation.
3. Open cabinet doors under sinks.
4. Allow interior faucets to drip, both hot and cold.
5. Know where your main water shut off valves are located.